【NEW】DOOMO Meter S BRASS Version, Long Battery Life, Customizable Service
- The Brass Version Meter S is in stock NOW！ Usually shipped out within five working days (Except for custom patterns)
- Due to the Chinese Spring Festival Holiday, no customisation is supported until 15 February 2023.
- Only free support STANDARD SHIPPING via Air Mail by SF Express or other ways, shipping time is 1-6 weeks, depending on the destination country:
- 5-14 days to Asia
- 10-20 days to US, EU, CA, UK, & AU
- 20-50 days to the rest of the world
- We have more than thousands of users all over the world, and the praise rate has reached more than 98%. Please trust our products and brands.
The difference between Meter D and Meter S
- Meter S: The Meter S is a light meter with OLED display screen, all parameters are displayed on the OLED screen, built-in lithium battery, Type-C charging. Compared with Meter D, Meter S has a smaller size, faster metering speed and simpler operation. Real-time metering is the biggest feature of meter S. It can meter light completely without manual operation, and the speed is very fast.
Meter D:The dual-dial light meter on the Meter D is similar to the
M gear of a camera. The parameters are all engraved on the mechanical
turntable, you need to manually turn the turntable, and use the indicator light to determine the current exposure combination. Driven by CR1632
button battery, the standby battery life is very long, up to six months or one year (depending on the frequency of use). The exterior design of Meter D looks better, and it matches the old camera better.
It should be noted that the accuracy of the two light meters are the same. If you want to learn more about the two light meters,you can search for our product models on YouTube, and there are related evaluation videos.
Return & Refund Policy
If you discover a functional issue within 14 days of receiving the product, please contact us via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or instagram. We will provide returns or exchanges immediately.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective.